Change lives. Change organizations. Change the world.
Stanford Graduate School of Business






China 2.0 Stanford 2013 Conference  
Conference

Date and Time
October 3, 2013
8:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Availability
RSVP Required


The 4th annual China 2.0 conference by the Stanford Graduate School of Business will be held on Thursday, October 3, 2013 at Stanford University. 

The event will feature keynote speakers, panels, and interactive sessions followed by a networking reception.

China 2.0 Keynote Speakers

 
Charles Chao
CEO & Chairman
of the Board, SINA
Martin Lau
President, Tencent
Gary Locke
U.S. Ambassador to the People's Republic of China

China 2.0, an initiative of the Stanford Graduate School of Business, focuses on innovation and entrepreneurship in China by looking at the drivers and dynamics of China as a digital power and its implications for commerce, communications and content in the global economy.

China 2.0 fosters cutting-edge research, offers students unique educational opportunities, connects thought leaders and impacts the next generation of entrepreneurs.

A bridge between China and Silicon Valley, China 2.0 brings together executives, entrepreneurs, investors, policy makers and academicsdriving change on both sides of the Pacific through seminars and the largest annual China technology and business conferences hosted by the Stanford Graduate School of Businessat Stanford and in China.

Audience

In September of 2012, over 600 people attended the China 2.0 conference at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Approximately 70% of the attendees were from the Stanford community (alumni, students, and faculty). The remaining 30% included attendees from companies/organizations including: Applied Materials, American Express, Cisco, Deloitte, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, eBay, Google, HP, Huawei, Oracle, Qunar.com, Silicon Valley Bank, the U.S. Department of State, and Yahoo!

Recent China 2.0 conferences
Media Coverage
  China 2.0 conferences and research output have attracted broadcast, print, and online coverage from leading media organizations such as: ABC7, All Things Digital, Associated Press, Bloomberg Businessweek, China DailyThe Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, The New York Times, Sina, The Wall Street Journal, and Wired.
Past China 2.0 Speakers
Joe Chen
Founder
Renren
John Hennessy
President
Stanford University
Jon Huntsman
Former U.S.
Ambassador to China
Victor Koo
Founder
Youku
Robin Li
Co-founder
Baidu
Jack Ma
Founder
Alibaba Group

Location
McCaw Hall, Arrillaga Alumni Center
Stanford University



Parent Research Projects